Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oceanus Strategoi updated...


Well, I've moved and all my gaming stuff sits in storage. Nigh well inaccessible for now. But that's given me some time to get back to thinking about rules and rules writing. I recently saw my old ancient naval rules mentioned on The Miniatures Page and, upon seeing if they were still on my old site, I realized that I'd never finished uploading them! Since the old HTML format really wasn't all that user friendly I reformatted them as a *.PDF, made some clarifications, and included the ship charts, player aid sheet and a couple of other helpful tools.

This is probably one of the first sets of rules I wrote. The mechanics are pretty conventional but I think they hold up well.

You can download them from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment