Thursday, September 17, 2015

For Sale - WWI Plane Kits...



World War One aircraft have interested me since childhood. Consequently, I've acquired a number of kits over the years, and much like wargaming projects, they never get finished. At this point I have neither the eyesight nor the hand coordination to ever complete them so 'tis time to let them go.



I'd like to sell these kits as a single lot for the sum of $75 US, plus actual shipping. That's 17 unbuilt 1/72 WW1 planes and 1 partially built 1/48 plane.  Note that the Ilya Muromets and the 3-pack (SE5, SPAD and D-VII) are both collectible and command around $30 each (in the collector's market).

The D.H. 5 is a vacu-formed kit--not advisable for the novice model builder. In fact, most of these can be tricky builds. All models (except the two Academy SPADs--still in shrink wrap) have been opened. I'm fairly certain all parts are there, still on the sprues, but I won't garantee it since I've been hauling these things around for quite a few years and quite a few moves. The decal sheets may or may not still be usable. Time takes its toll on those.

Contact me via the blog if you're interested.

Kit #1 - 1/72 D.H.5
Kit #2 - 1/72 SE5, Sopwith Camel, Fokker D-VII

Kit #3 - 1/72 Albatros D.II

Kit #4 - 1/48 scale Phoenix - partially built

Kit # 5,6 - 1/72 SPAD 13

Kit #7 - 1/72 Pfalz DIIIa

Kit #8 - 1/72 Nieuport 16c

Kit #9 - 1/72 Aviatik (Berg) D1

Kit #10 - Fokker Dr.I

Kit #11 - 1/72 Junkers CL-I

Kit #12 - 1/72 Albatros C.III

Kit #13 - 1/72 Albatros D-III (Oef)

Kit #14 - 1/72 Sopwith 1 1/2 Strutter

Kit #15 - 1/72 Sopwith 1 1/2 Strutter

Kit #16 - 1/72 Ilya Muromets

No comments:

Post a Comment