Sunday, October 10, 2021

so... picking up where I left off...

 Welcome Back!

 While this blog has been moribund, I have not. My gaming activities have increased substantially over the four years since posting here. Well, not gaming, per se, but collecting and painting figures and accumulating rules and terrain. I had taken steps to engage the local gamers but COVID put a stop to that. After playing and running a few remote games I decided the remote activities didn't give me the visual, auditory or social experience I wanted. So, for now, it's back to collecting and painting.

 Many of my activities are documented at the Wargames Website. However, there are two that I am particularly proud of and want to post here.

My Age of Sail Project

My Palaeo Diet: Eat or Be Eaten Project

That's all for now. I'll post some more 'catch up with Jeff' posts in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment